Where to stay in Hawaii
Cabin vacation rentals in Hawaii
If you’re feeling “cabin fever” in your hometown, why not escape to a beautiful cabin in Hawaii. WIth 21942 available cabins for rent in and near Hawaii, you can arrive and enjoy your rustic weekend no matter your mood or manner of travel, availability of time off, or size of budget. So, if you are hoping for an affordable Hawaii cabin to get cozy, you can find 10% of the rentals under $142/night. Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury cabin in Hawaii, there are 2,194 between $769 and $21,780/night
Whether you are traveling by yourself, with a significant other, or a family of five, there are available cabins for rent to make your vacation in the woods a great experience.
Hawaii has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and with all of the beautiful cabins for rent, there is sure to be a wilderness escape to give you the best memories of .
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of cabin rentals from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Hawaii cabins for your upcoming trip.
More Home-types in Hawaii
Hawaii has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Hawaii:
- Condo: 13,490 vacation rentals
- House: 5,263 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 782 vacation rentals
- Villa: 743 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 664 vacation rentals
- Resort: 565 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 69 vacation rentals
- Cabin: 26 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Hawaii
Hawaii has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Hawaii:
- Nāhuku - Thurston Lava Tube: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Iolani Palace: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Battleship Missouri Memorial: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Waianapanapa State Park: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Haleakalā National Park: 35,909 vacation rentals
- World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument: 35,909 vacation rentals
- Makapu‘u Point Lighthouse Trail: 9,344 vacation rentals
Price trends in Hawaii
Top destinations in United States
Top destinations in North America