Where to stay in Black Mountain
Vacation rentals in Black Mountain
Where is Black Mountain
Quick Guide to Black Mountain
- Lake Tomahawk: This nearly nine-acre lake is a wonderland of laid-back entertainment. Pitch horseshoes, picnic, float in the lake, fish from the pier or hike the trails.
- Town Square: The big rocking chairs let you know that this is a relaxing town square. Visitors search for antiques, shop in gift stores and tour galleries. A restored train depot is reminiscent of a bygone era.
- Blue Ridge Parkway: Take advantage of the close proximity to the Blue Ridge Parkway. You're eight miles away from the scenic parkway drive.
Home-types in Black Mountain
Points of interests in Black Mountain
- The North Carolina Arboretum: 79,777 vacation rentals
- Folk Art Center: 73,753 vacation rentals
- Mount Mitchell State Park: 73,753 vacation rentals
- Pisgah National Forest: 73,753 vacation rentals
- Craggy Gardens Visitor Center: 73,753 vacation rentals
- WNC Nature Center: 1,211 vacation rentals
- Catawba Falls: 1,211 vacation rentals
- Biltmore: 1,211 vacation rentals
- Kitsuma Peak Trail Head: 1,121 vacation rentals
- Robert Lake Park: 1,121 vacation rentals