Where to stay in Las Vegas
Vacation rentals in Las Vegas
Where is Las Vegas
Quick Guide to Las Vegas
- The Las Vegas Strip: With an abundance of casinos, chef-owned restaurants, and chic nightclubs, the Las Vegas Strip truly is an "adult playground." For more fun on The Strip, shop till you drop or take in a show.
- Downtown Las Vegas: Just north of the Strip, Downtown Las Vegas buzzes with activity. Stroll down the iconic Fremont Street to find vintage-style casinos, world-class restaurants, and premium outlet stores. For a unique shopping and dining experience, visit the Downtown Container Park or check out the Mob Museum for a glimpse into Vegas history.
- Summerlin: Located west of The Strip, Summerlin entices families and outdoor enthusiasts with plenty of public pools, parks and golf courses.
Home-types in Las Vegas
Points of interests in Las Vegas
- High Roller: 24,247 vacation rentals
- Fremont Street Experience: 24,247 vacation rentals
- The Mob Museum: 24,247 vacation rentals
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas: 8,959 vacation rentals
- SlotZilla Zip Line: 8,959 vacation rentals
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.: 8,959 vacation rentals
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park: 8,959 vacation rentals
- Springs Preserve: 8,959 vacation rentals
- Neon Museum: 8,959 vacation rentals
- Fountains of Bellagio: 1,019 vacation rentals