Condo vacation rentals in Portland
There are 1,233 beachfront rentals near Portland for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable condo in Portland, you can find 10% of the condos available for under $105/night.
Or if you are eager and able to splurge on a luxury vacation in Portland, there are 123 condos for rent between $430 and $2,575/night.
Whether you are traveling by yourself, with a significant other, or a family of five, there are available condos for rent to make your Oregon vacation a great experience which is completely in your control.
Your Portland vacation should be as relaxing as possible, it’s vacation after all. When you are in a condo, you have the opportunity to make this vacation dream a reality.
Most of the condos for rent in Portland have a full size kitchen so that meal time is more customized and at your own speed. An additional bonus of booking a condo in Portland for your vacation is the availablity of washers and dryers in unit; a major plus when packing light.
Portland has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity for its number of available condo properties.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of available beach vacation rentasl from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Portland vacation homes for your beach trip.
Where is Portland
Situated on the shores of the Willamette and Columbia Rivers, Portland, Oregon, is known for its laid-back vibe, beautiful parks, and vibrant art, music and food scenes. For an enjoyable getaway, newcomers to the largest city in Oregon should start with three key areas.
Quick Guide to Portland
Plan your travel itinerary around these Portland neighborhoods:
- Downtown Portland: In downtown Portland, you can find a mix of shops, green space and good eats (from food carts to fine dining). Must-stops include Portland State University, the Portland Art Museum and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
- The Pearl District: Just north of downtown, the Pearl District blends old and new with cobblestone streets, industrial lofts and a variety of chic shops and eateries. On the first Thursday evening of the month, galleries open their doors for a popular community art walk.
- Nob Hill of Portland: With a stroll through Nob Hill, you'll discover restored Victorian homes and plenty of shops and restaurants. Just to the west, beautiful Forest Park features 70 miles of trails for hiking, running and horseback riding.
More Home-types in Portland
Portland has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Portland:
- Beach: 1,233 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Portland
Portland has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Portland:
- OMSI: 22 vacation rentals
Price trends in Portland
Top destinations in Oregon
Top destinations in the U.S.