Where to stay in Ellensburg
Vacation rentals in Ellensburg
Where is Ellensburg
Quick Guide to Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Downtown: As a semi-finalist in the Great American Main Street competition, downtown Ellensburg offers historic charm and many shopping and dining opportunities. On Saturdays in the summer, stop by the farmers' market for produce, crafts, live music, and delicious street food.
- Yakima River: Cast a fly for rainbow and steelhead trout at the beautiful Yakima River. When the weather is warm, rent a raft or tubes for an enjoyable river journey, and picnic or camp at the Yakima River Canyon Campgrounds.
- Colockum Wildlife Area: Situated between Wenatchee and Ellensburg, the Colockum Wildlife Area offers more than 100,000 acres of grassland, mountains, and forests full of wildlife. Look for turkey, quail, deer, elk and bighorn sheep.
Home-types in Ellensburg
Points of interests in Ellensburg
- Thrall & Dodge Winery: 40 vacation rentals
- Helen McCabe State Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Olmstead Place Historical State Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Kleinberg Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Wippel Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Mountain View Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Kiwanis Park: 40 vacation rentals
- McElroy Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Memorial Park: 40 vacation rentals
- Paul Rogers Wildlife Park: 40 vacation rentals