Where to stay in Lake Wisconsin
Vacation rentals in Lake Wisconsin
Where is Lake Wisconsin
Quick Guide to Lake Wisconsin
- Merrimac: The Town of Merrimac's claim to fame is the Merrimac Ferry that crosses Lake Wisconsin between Okee and Merrimac. Once across to Merrimac, visitors will love exploring the quaint town with rustic lodges and shops.
- Poynette: Nestled on the shores of Lake Wisconsin, Poynette is a popular vacation destination throughout the year. Campgrounds and resorts are plentiful, and you'll also love the shops in the area.
- Lodi: Lodi beckons visitors to come to explore the lake as well as the town itself. Water sports are popular, as is the historic downtown district of Lodi.
Home-types in Lake Wisconsin
- House: 14 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Lake Wisconsin
- Dr. Evermore's Sculpture Park: 16,407 vacation rentals
- H. H. Bennett Studio: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Taliesin: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Wisconsin State Capitol: 16,407 vacation rentals
- The House on the Rock: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Devil's Lake State Park: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Chazen Museum of Art: 893 vacation rentals
- Madison Children's Museum: 893 vacation rentals
- Kalahari Resorts Dells: 784 vacation rentals