Where to stay in Whistler
There are 1,897 vacation rentals available in Whistler, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that falls within your budget for your next vacation. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of short term rentals from leading travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Affordable vacation rentals in Whistler start at a nightly rate of $9, with 20% of properties priced under $176 per night. Whether you’re travelling on your own, spending quality time with your significant other, or planning a trip for a group of 6 family members or friends, we can match you with a rental in Whistler that meets your needs. Plus, staying in Whistler will give you close access to popular local attractions like Whistler Mountain Peak Suspension Bridge and Whistler Sliding Centre. Finding your dream vacation rental at a reasonable price has never been this easy! Start planning the trip you’ve been itching to go on with VacationRenter.
Where Is Whistler, Canada?
Sitting 25 kilometers north of Vancouver and 36 kilometers south of the town of Pemberton, Whistler is located deep within the Canadian Coast Mountains of British Columbia.
What Is Whistler Famous For?
Home to one of the largest skiing resorts in North America, Whistler provides several activities for the most fervent of skiing fans. A former logging town later transformed into an increasing hub for tourism, Whistler is occupying a place amongst Canada’s top ski resorts. However, if snow capped mountains and winter activities are not your cup of tea, Whistler also offers several warm-weather activities in the summer including golf courses, hiking trails, and bike parks.
Home-types in Whistler
Whistler has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Whistler:
- Condo: 914 vacation rentals
- House: 650 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 176 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 71 vacation rentals
- Cabin: 36 vacation rentals
- Resort: 36 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Whistler
Whistler has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Whistler:
- Whistler Mountain Peak Suspension Bridge: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Whistler Sliding Centre: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Peak 2 Peak: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Audain Art Museum: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Whistler Blackcomb Mountain Bike Park: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Whistler Museum: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Whistler Blackcomb: 2,872 vacation rentals
- Train Wreck: 2,872 vacation rentals
Popular rental amenities
Internet / Wifi
Kitchen / Kitchenette
Hot Tub / Spa
Balcony / Patio
Price trends in Whistler
Top destinations in British Columbia
Top destinations in Canada