Yes, Panama City Beach is dog-friendly. Dog owners and their four-legged friends will enjoy Pier Park Dog Beach on the west side of the Russell-Fields City Pier, plus several dog parks and pet-friendly restaurants.
Yes, Panama City Beach is good for families. The city offers many kid-friendly attractions and activities, including:
- - Pier Park
- - Gulf World Marine Park
- - Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum
- - SkyWheel Panama City Beach
- - St. Andrews State Park
- - Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
- - Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- - Race City PCB
- - Wonderworks
The airport closest to Panama City Beach is Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, which is located 18 miles from Panama City and services daily flights from American Airlines, Delta, Southwest, and United Airlines.
There are many beautiful and exciting areas to choose from. Here are a few options:
- - Front Beach Road: This road runs parallel to the beach and is something of the main drag in Panama City Beach. Staying close to Front Beach Road means that you may be able to walk right to the beach.
- - Shell Island: If you want a quieter, more natural beach experience, consider staying on Shell Island, which is home to St. Andrews State Park.
- - St. Andrew Bay: This bay feeds into the Gulf, and if you plan on doing a lot of fishing, this is a perfect spot. You can fish right in the bay or charter a boat.
There are 9,178 vacation rentals available in Panama City Beach across several booking partners.
Vacation rentals in Panama City Beach have a price range between $54-$33,549. The average price for rentals in Panama City Beach is $142 per night.
Houses are the top rental type in Panama City Beach, with 9,178 rentals currently available.