We do not own or provide bookings for vacation rental properties. If you select a vacation rental using the Site, we will redirect you to the website of third-party that owns or otherwise makes the property available for rent. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites. Third-party websites have their own terms and conditions, and you should carefully review those before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
We collect your personal data mainly to provide you with the services and to optimize and improve your experience of the Site. By using the Site, you consent to the following uses and disclosure of your information:
- To provide and improve the services and Site, including by making your personal information available to our partners, affiliates and suppliers;
- To market our services and those of our affiliates;
- To ensure that you are not using the Site improperly, and
- To ensure that you are using the Site in compliance with our Terms and Conditions and applicable laws.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web sites.LOG FILES
A web beacon or clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a web page or in an e-mail or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote site on the web enabling the verification of an individual's viewing or receipt of a web page or message. A web beacon may enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a web page or message to other information about you.OUR POLICY ON “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal information.
If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If you provide us with personal information (for example to receive our newsletter), and your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to receive the newsletter or other service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change by contacting by email at the contact information listed below.CONTACT INFORMATION
Last Updated: June 4, 2019.