Vacation rentals in Palm Springs
There are 2,752 vacation rentals near Palm Springs for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Palm Springs vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $101/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Palm Springs, there are 275 between $699 and $8,970/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 100 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Palm Springs to fit your California vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Palm Springs are houses, apartments and villas. Palm Springs has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Palm Springs vacation homes for your trip.
Where is Palm Springs
Set in southern California's Sonoran Desert, Palm Springs is a popular vacation destination for travelers looking to escape the winter doldrums. Although year-round balmy weather attracts plenty of people to Palm Springs, this picturesque city offers much more than mere sunshine.
Quick Guide to Palm Springs
There are a host of fun activities available in Palm Springs, ranging from shopping and entertainment to outdoor sports and adventuring.
- Village Fest: Every Thursday, downtown Palm Springs comes alive with Village Fest, a lively street fair featuring local crafts, food and entertainment.
- Shopping and eateries: The downtown area also offers a variety of shops and restaurants serving anything your tummy desires, from specialty hot dogs to fine dining fare.
- Outdoor adventures: With opportunities for hiking, biking, rock climbing and golfing, outdoor enthusiasts never get bored in Palm Springs.
- Accommodation options: When looking for a place to stay, visitors can choose a private vacation rental — many of which come with pools — or check into one of the trendy boutique hotels in the area.
Home-types in Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Palm Springs:
- Beach: 2,752 vacation rentals - House: 1,573 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Palm Springs
Palm Springs has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Palm Springs:
Popular rental amenities
Price trends in Palm Springs
Top destinations in California
Top destinations in the U.S.