Where to stay in Key West
Vacation rentals in Key West
Where is Key West
Quick Guide to Key West
- Mallory Square: Mallory Square is a busy waterfront plaza with bars, restaurants, and shops. Walk along the boardwalk where boats dock in the harbor or catch an amazing sunset sipping cocktails.
- Duval Street: Duval Street is a mile-long strip stretching north to south in the downtown area where locals and visitors are drawn to the action. Stroll along the street lined with historical museums, pubs and cozy cafes.
- Stock Island: Head to the marina area of Key West at Stock Island for fresh seafood and choice fishing spots. Charter a fishing excursion or rent a sailboat to experience Key West on the water.
Home-types in Key West
Points of interests in Key West
- Bayview Park: 2,240 vacation rentals
- The Basilica of St. Mary Star of the Sea: 2,240 vacation rentals
- Oldest House & Garden Museum: 2,135 vacation rentals
- Custom House: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Key West Cemetery: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Key West Aquarium: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Audubon House & Tropical Gardens: 2,102 vacation rentals
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum: 2,102 vacation rentals