Where to stay in Kiawah Island
Vacation rentals in Kiawah Island
Where is Kiawah Island
Quick Guide to Kiawah Island
- Tidal Trails: Tour this barrier island by paddleboard or kayak on a guided nature trail to see nesting birds and dolphins in their natural habitat. Learn to surf in the calm waters.
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort: Play golf on the five world-famous courses designed by renowned architects. Indulge in this luxury resort's other facilities, including pools, tennis courts, gourmet restaurants, a spa, bike trails and more.
- Night Heron Park: Treat your kids to fun activities including disc golf, volleyball, paddleboarding and laser tag. Enjoy live music, train rides, and inflatables during the Sundown Festival.
Home-types in Kiawah Island
Points of interests in Kiawah Island
- Edisto Island Serpentarium: 47,712 vacation rentals
- Angel Oak Tree: 47,712 vacation rentals
- Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve/Wildlife Management Area: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Firefly Distillery: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Cherry Point Boat Landing: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Kiawah Island: 1,296 vacation rentals
- The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Folly Beach County Park: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort: 1,296 vacation rentals
- Marsh Island Park & Tower: 1,296 vacation rentals