Where to stay in Ocean City
Vacation rentals in Ocean City
Where is Ocean City
Quick Guide to Ocean City
- The Beach of Ocean City: An impressive 10 miles of sand and surf promise plenty of fun and relaxation. You'll appreciate the many points of beach access, as well as the public restrooms and three outdoor shower facilities.
- The Ocean City Boardwalk: Named one of the country's top 10 boardwalks by "National Geographic," the Ocean City Boardwalk features classic wooden construction and runs for three miles. With carnival food, games and a Ferris wheel, this attraction makes a fun stop for families and friends alike.
- Assateague Island: Travel south from Ocean City for nine miles, and you'll find Assateague Island, a barrier island offering beaches, bays, forests, and marshes. Enjoy sun bathing, playing in the water, hiking, biking, camping, and looking for wildlife like fish, waterfowl, deer and wild horses.
Home-types in Ocean City
Points of interests in Ocean City
- Little Salisbury Neighborhood Park: 7,578 vacation rentals
- Ocean City SDA Church: 4,586 vacation rentals
- Sunset Park: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Inlet Park: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Captive Escape Rooms Ocean City: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Park Place Gallery: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Ocean City, Maryland Visitor Center: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Paradise Watersports: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Ocean City Boardwalk, North Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City, MD: 1,000 vacation rentals
- Ocean Bowl Skate Park: 1,000 vacation rentals