Where to stay in Peoria
Vacation rentals in Peoria
There are 156 vacation rentals near Peoria for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Peoria vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $30/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Peoria, there are 16 between $155 and $223/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 78 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Peoria to fit your vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Peoria are condos, houses and private rooms. Peoria has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Peoria vacation homes for your trip.
Home-types in Peoria
Peoria has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Peoria:
- Condo: 43 vacation rentals
- House: 39 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 39 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 31 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Peoria
Peoria has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Peoria:
- Donovan Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- GAR Hall: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Tower Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Detweiller Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- John C. Flanagan House Museum: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Laura Bradley Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Peoria Park District: 1,063 vacation rentals
- East Peoria River Front Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Glen Oak Park: 1,063 vacation rentals
- Peoria Historical Society: 1,063 vacation rentals
Price trends in Peoria
Top destinations in Illinois
Top destinations in United States