Where to stay in Lavallette
Vacation rentals in Lavallette
Where is Lavallette
Quick Guide to Lavallette
- The Boardwalk: The mile-long boardwalk is non-commercial, so there's nothing to interrupt a romantic stroll with your partner, and walkways provide easy access to the beach.
- The Beaches: There are nine protected beaches in Lavallette, with designated options for surfing and fishing. With the exception of children under 12 years old, anybody wishing to access the beach, while lifeguards are on duty, requires a beach badge.
- Cattus Island County Park: The nearby county park covers 530 acres and is home to a beautiful butterfly garden.
Home-types in Lavallette
Points of interests in Lavallette
- Jenkinson's Aquarium: 50,313 vacation rentals
- Cattus Island County Park: 14,719 vacation rentals
- The Jersey Shore House: 14,719 vacation rentals
- Seaside Heights Beach: 14,719 vacation rentals
- Brick Beach Two: 1,438 vacation rentals
- Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach: 1,438 vacation rentals
- Sea Girt Lighthouse: 1,295 vacation rentals
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area: 1,295 vacation rentals
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk: 1,238 vacation rentals
- Lavallette Gazebo: 1,233 vacation rentals