Where to stay in Milwaukee
Vacation rentals in Milwaukee
Where is Milwaukee
Quick Guide to Milwaukee
- East Town: Head to this downtown neighborhood for everything from shops and restaurants to beaches and museums. Lively annual events include Firkin Fest, Bastille Days and the Lakefront Festival of Art.
- Historic Third Ward: In this reinvigorated warehouse district, you can find trendy restaurants and galleries along with local shops and big-name retailers. Spend a day touring the Milwaukee Public Market on the north end and the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design on the southern edge of the district.
- Bay View: For a hip and trendy neighborhood just outside of the city, head south to Bay View. In the summer, take part in evening art crawls, explore the farmers' market or enjoy live music through the weekly concert series.
Home-types in Milwaukee
Points of interests in Milwaukee
- The Basilica of St. Josaphat: 16,407 vacation rentals
- The Pabst Mansion: 16,407 vacation rentals
- North Point Lighthouse: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Harley-Davidson Museum: 16,407 vacation rentals
- Lakeshore State Park: 1,218 vacation rentals
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum: 1,218 vacation rentals
- Grohmann Museum: 1,218 vacation rentals
- Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear: 1,218 vacation rentals
- Shaker's Cigar Bar: 1,169 vacation rentals
- Milwaukee Public Museum: 1,169 vacation rentals