Where to stay in Palermo
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Palermo, you’ve come to the right place. There are 3,072 vacation rentals available all over Palermo, and we’re confident you’ll find a home that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Palermo start at a nightly rate of $9, with 20% of properties priced under $39 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Regional Archeological Museum Antonio Salinas or a retreat close to Ballaro Market, our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 6, we can match you with a villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Palermo with VacationRenter today.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Palermo
Pet friendly vacation homes in Palermo
Where Is Palermo, Sicily?
The capital of Sicily and an island that lies off the south of Italy, Palermo is situated in the northwest of the island, right by the Gulf of Palermo in the Tyrrhenian Sea.
What Is Palermo Known For?
Despite its reputation as the most conquered city in the world, Palermo has been influenced by a rich medley of cultures that establishes this Italian locale as one like none other. Combining stunning architecture with awe-inspiring landscapes and enchanting views of the sea, Palermo is an exquisite example of a traditionally authentic Italian town: modern yet centered around a historical beating heart. Discover the impressive medley of ornate architectural styles that decorate the historical buildings, to the vibrant atmosphere of the street markets. Whatever you do in Palermo, you’ll leave with an indelible Italian mark printed on your heart.
Home-types in Palermo
Palermo has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Palermo:
- Condo: 1,690 vacation rentals
- House: 693 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 439 vacation rentals
- Villa: 125 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 81 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 12 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Palermo
Palermo has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Palermo:
- Regional Archeological Museum Antonio Salinas: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Ballaro Market: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Church of Saint Catherine of Alexandria: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Chiesa del Gesù: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Church of San Cataldo: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Orto Botanico: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Palazzo Conte Federico: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio: 7,624 vacation rentals
- Cattedrale di Palermo: 7,624 vacation rentals
Price trends in Palermo
Top destinations in Sicily
Top destinations in Italy