Where to stay in Stockholm
VacationRenter offers 2,277 holiday accommodations in Stockholm, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that falls within your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable Sweden vacation homes in Stockholm, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $45 a night. Whether you’re seeking apartments for rent near Drottningholm Palace, a Swedish cabin close to Kungsträdgården, or a place that also gives you close access to Gothenburg — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website lists a wide selection of listings from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a honeymoon to Stockholm in Sweden, or planning a family vacation for 8, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleep everyone comfortably. Finding your dream holiday home in Stockholm, Sweden has never been this easy.
Where Is Stockholm, Sweden?
The capital of Sweden, Stockholm is located on the eastern coast, where the freshwater Lake Mälaren flows into the Baltic Sea. The city stretches across fourteen islands that are continuous with the eponymous Stockholm archipelago.
What Is Stockholm Known For?
Modern, dynamic, and evolving, Stockholm is home to a fascinating, enchanting, and impeccably preserved historic center, yet is entrenched in the values of urban development and progression. Culturally rich and aesthetically gifted, Stockholm is the media, political, and economic center of Sweden. The city lies alongside the gleaming royal palace, gabled buildings, global gastronomic delights, and narrow cobblestone lanes.
Home-types in Stockholm
Stockholm has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Stockholm:
- Condo: 1,204 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 454 vacation rentals
- House: 265 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 221 vacation rentals
- Villa: 59 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 32 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Stockholm
Stockholm has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Stockholm:
- Drottningholm Palace: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Kungsträdgården: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Stockholms Medeltidsmuseum: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Nordiska museet: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Moderna Museet: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Gröna Lund: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Storkyrkan: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Nobel Museum: 5,695 vacation rentals
- Stockholm City Hall: 5,695 vacation rentals
- ABBA The Museum: 5,695 vacation rentals
Price trends in Stockholm
Top destinations in Sweden