Where to stay in Santiago
There are 1,290 holiday homes available all over Santiago in Chile, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that falls within both your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Santiago start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of accommodations priced under $36 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for modern homes near Quinta Normal Park, a hotel room close to Municipal Theatre of Santiago, or a place that also gives you close access to Santiago — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website offers a wide selection of Chile vacation homes from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Santiago, or planning a family vacation for 14, we can match you with a house, hotel, or villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Experience the beauty of Santiago, Chile with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Santiago in Chile?
The city of Santiago is the capital and largest city of Chile, as well as one of the largest cities in the Americas. Situated in the center of the Santiago Metropolitan Region, the city is surrounded by the mountainous regions of the eastern Andes, the western Chilean Coastal Range, the northern Cordón de Chacabuco, and the southern Angostura de Paine.
What Is Santiago, Chile Known For?
With the mountainous peaks of the Andes surrounding the city, Santiago is said to be one of the most beautiful capital cities on the planet. Sophisticated and surprising; cultured and cosmopolitan; wild and worldly — Santiago embodies all the words that can describe any metropolis and more. Whether you’re looking for madhouse parties, grand architecture, or pretty hillside parks, all can be found in Santiago. A true Renaissance of a city, whatever you want, need, or imagine is possible in Santiago.
Home-types in Santiago
Santiago has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Santiago:
- Hotel: 315 vacation rentals
- House: 103 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 30 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 27 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Santiago
Santiago has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Santiago:
- Quinta Normal Park: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Municipal Theatre of Santiago: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Mirador Interactive Museum: 23,131 vacation rentals
- National Museum of Natural History: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Sky Costanera: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Parque Forestal: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Bicentenario Park: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Centro Cultural Palacio de La Moneda: 23,131 vacation rentals
- National Museum of Fine Arts: 23,131 vacation rentals
- Araucano Park: 23,131 vacation rentals
Price trends in Santiago
Top destinations in Chile