Where to stay in Bogota
VacationRenter offers 1,651 short term rentals in Bogota, and we’re confident you’ll find a home that fits your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable vacation homes in Bogota, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of local properties cost less than $15 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for hotel rooms near Military Museum of Colombia, a luxurious holiday home close to Paloquemao, or a place that also gives you close access to Melgar — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website offers a wide selection of rental accommodations from top travel sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Bogota, or going on a family vacation for 9, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Bogota!
Where Is Bogotá, Colombia?
The capital and largest city in Colombia, the city of Bogotá stands center in the country, on a high plateau known as the Bogotá Savanna, part of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense, located in the Eastern Cordillera of the Andes.
What Is Bogotá Famous For?
The beating heart of Colombia, Bogotá is engaging, vibrant, and unadulteratedly cool. Its coolness is only emphasized by the chill of the surrounding Andean peaks. As the capital of Bogotá, the city is one of contrasts, where the cobbled historic downtown steeped in culture sits alongside the gritty, seedy barrios. A certified melting pot, Bogotá is a place of convergence for people from around the country and beyond, as well as a fusion of modern structures and colonial-era buildings. Offering history to be explored, cuisine to be tasted, and entertainment to be experienced, a whole world of adventures await you in Bogotá.
Home-types in Bogota
Bogota has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bogota:
- Condo: 759 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 460 vacation rentals
- House: 290 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 43 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 42 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 17 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bogota
Bogota has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bogota:
- Military Museum of Colombia: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Paloquemao: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Coin and bill Production Museum: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Usaquén Park: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Sanctuary of Monserrate: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Catedral Primada de Colombia: 11,975 vacation rentals
- House - Museum Quinta Bolívar: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Simón Bolívar Metropolitan Park: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Museo Nacional de Colombia: 11,975 vacation rentals
- Bogotá Botanical Garden: 11,975 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bogota
Top destinations in Colombia
Top destinations in South America