Vacation rentals in Tuscaloosa
There are 110 vacation rentals near Tuscaloosa for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Tuscaloosa vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $62/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Tuscaloosa, there are 11 between $811 and $1,498/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 54 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Tuscaloosa to fit your Alabama vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Tuscaloosa are houses, hotels and apartments. Tuscaloosa has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Tuscaloosa vacation homes for your trip.
Where is Tuscaloosa
When people travel to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, chances are they have football in mind. Watching the Crimson Tide play in the University of Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium is an exhilarating experience for football fans, but the city of Tuscaloosa offers travelers much more than college sports.
Quick Guide to Tuscaloosa
If you're looking for a vacation rental, there is much to do here besides college football:
- Alabama Museum of Natural History: This keeps visitors busy for hours exploring animal skeletons, dinosaur fossils, and rocks and minerals from across the globe.
- Tuscaloosa Museum of Art: Creative individuals will appreciate the eye-catching works on display here.
- Historic homes: History buffs enjoy touring notable Southern homes like the Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion, Murphy-Collins House and Battle-Friedman House.
- Lake Lurleen State Park: About 12 miles northwest of Tuscaloosa, Lake Lurleen State Park offers plenty of opportunity for swimming, boating, fishing, picnicking, hiking, biking, and camping.
- Late-night activities: When travelers need a respite after a busy day, downtown Tuscaloosa offers a vibrant food and bar scene close to comfortable vacation rental options.
Home-types in Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Tuscaloosa:
Points of interests in Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Tuscaloosa:
Price trends in Tuscaloosa
Top destinations in Alabama
Top destinations in the U.S.