Where to stay in Scottsdale
Vacation rentals in Scottsdale
Where is Scottsdale
Quick Guide to Scottsdale
- Old Town Scottsdale: If you're looking to shop till you drop, head to Old Town Scottsdale. For sustenance along the way, a variety of eateries serve up everything from take-out tacos to fine dining fare. History buffs enjoy touring Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West.
- McCormick Ranch: Outdoor enthusiasts appreciate this beautiful residential community. Attractions include a 40-acre park, miles of biking trails, tennis courts, two championship golf courses, and seven man-made lakes.
- North Scottsdale: Want to see where some of Arizona's wealthiest residents live? In addition to luxurious desert-style homes, you'll find upscale restaurants, shops, wine bars and spas in North Scottsdale. Top attractions include Taliesin West, a Frank Lloyd Wright house and Pinnacle Peak Park.
Home-types in Scottsdale
Points of interests in Scottsdale
- Desert Botanical Garden: 30,639 vacation rentals
- Taste It Tours: 6,513 vacation rentals
- Casino Arizona: 6,513 vacation rentals
- Scottsdale Xeriscape Garden: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Scottsdale Arts: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Scottsdale Ranch Park & Tennis Center: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Carlson Creek Vineyard, Scottsdale Tasting Room: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Segway of Scottsdale Tours: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Scottsdale Historical Museum: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Arizona Food Tours: 6,040 vacation rentals