Where to stay in Cape Coral
Vacation rentals in Cape Coral
Where is Cape Coral
Quick Guide to Cape Coral
- Rotary Park Environmental Center: Go birding at this haven with various ecosystems including salt flats, ponds, wetlands, and uplands. Explore trails and open parks, and tour the Tom Allen Memorial Butterfly House.
- Southwest Florida Military Museum and Library: Learn about the military history of the United States from artifacts, literature, and displays. The museum's authentic, certified pieces range from 18th- to 21st-century conflicts.
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark: Have family fun in this water park as you go tubing along the lazy river, zoom down slides, take a wild tunnel ride and plummet down a 48-foot drop. Toddlers splash around in their own area, and you can get great views of Lake Kennedy from the ecological boardwalk.
Home-types in Cape Coral
Points of interests in Cape Coral
- Horton Park & Boat Ramp: 3,891 vacation rentals
- Fellowship Park: 3,891 vacation rentals
- Jim Jeffers Park: 3,891 vacation rentals
- Four Freedoms Park: 3,891 vacation rentals
- Cape Coral Historical Society & Museum: 3,891 vacation rentals
- Jaycee Park: 3,869 vacation rentals
- Sirenia Vista: 1,666 vacation rentals
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark: 1,666 vacation rentals
- Yacht Club Community Park: 334 vacation rentals
- Coral Oaks Golf Course: 292 vacation rentals