Where to stay in Flagler Beach
Vacation rentals in Flagler Beach
Where is Flagler Beach
Quick Guide to Flagler Beach
- A1A Ocean Shore Scenic Highway: Slow down and take in the spectacular view of the Atlantic. This is the perfect way to scope out the town.
- The Pier: The main beach pier extends out into the water just far enough to give you the perfect background for photos. You can also fish from the pier or go for a stroll along to the accompaniment of the waves.
- Beachfront Cafe: Waterfront dining is a given here. The beachside cafes are the perfect spots to grab a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise.
Home-types in Flagler Beach
Points of interests in Flagler Beach
- New Smyrna Museum of History: 2,241 vacation rentals
- Smyrna Dunes Park: 1,174 vacation rentals
- Herschel King Park: 526 vacation rentals
- Princess Place Preserve: 526 vacation rentals
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park: 526 vacation rentals
- Waterfront Park: 526 vacation rentals
- Ormond Scenic Loop & Trail: 526 vacation rentals
- Bulow Creek State Park: 526 vacation rentals
- Varn Park: 526 vacation rentals
- Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park: 526 vacation rentals