Where to stay in Perdido Key
Vacation rentals in Perdido Key
Where is Perdido Key
Quick Guide to Perdido Key
- Johnson Beach: For sunshine, sand and surf, head to Johnson Beach on the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Amenities include lifeguards, a picnic pavilion, public restrooms, showers and a boardwalk nature trail.
- Big Lagoon State Park: Just a few miles northeast of Perdido Key, Big Lagoon State Park sits on the west end of a large lagoon. Here, you can find an array of ecosystems, from beaches and bays to saltwater marshes. Enjoy a variety of activities including swimming, fishing, picnicking, boating, hiking, and crabbing.
- Downtown Pensacola: If you're looking for shopping and dining opportunities, head to downtown Pensacola. Tree-lined streets, red-brick sidewalks and historic architecture offer a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Home-types in Perdido Key
- House: 224 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Perdido Key
- Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail - Rosemary Dunes Trailhead: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Alabama Point East | Florida Point: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Fort Pickens: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum: 5,632 vacation rentals
- The Point Restaurant: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Perdido Kid's Park: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Johnson's Beach, Gulf Islands National Seashore: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Johnson Beach National Seashore: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Perdido Beach: 5,632 vacation rentals
- Shipwatch Condo Associates: 5,632 vacation rentals