Where to stay in Venice
Vacation rentals in Venice
There are 65 vacation rentals near Venice for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Venice vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $191/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Venice, there are 7 between $435 and $650/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 18 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Venice to fit your vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Venice are houses, condos and hotels. Venice has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Venice vacation homes for your trip.
Home-types in Venice
Venice has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Venice:
- House: 21 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Venice
Venice has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Venice:
- Church of San Giorgio Maggiore: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Gallerie dell'Accademia: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Doge's Palace: 12,236 vacation rentals
- St Mark's Campanile: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Saint Mark's Basilica: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Ca' Rezzonico: 12,236 vacation rentals
- St Mark's Clocktower: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Basilica dei Frari: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Bridge of Sighs: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Rialto Bridge: 12,236 vacation rentals
Price trends in Venice
Top destinations in Louisiana
Top destinations in United States