Where to stay in Boston
Vacation rentals in Boston
Where is Boston
Quick Guide to Boston
- Downtown Boston: Activity abounds in downtown Boston. Walk the waterfront, explore King's Chapel and Faneuil Hall, shop til you drop at Quincy Market and grab a bite and a brew at one of downtown's historic Irish pubs.
- North End: It's easy to see why locals call the North End "Little Italy." Historic brick buildings and cobblestone streets offer an "Old World" feel, and there's an Italian-style restaurant on every corner. Must-see attractions in the neighborhood include Old North Church and Paul Revere House.
- Beacon Hill: Head to Beacon Hill to see one of Boston's oldest and most picturesque neighborhoods. In addition to visiting local shops and restaurants, check out what's happening at Boston Common and the Public Garden.
Home-types in Boston
Points of interests in Boston
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace: 34,824 vacation rentals
- Old State House: 7,084 vacation rentals
- Swan Boats: 7,084 vacation rentals
- Boston African American National Historic Site: 7,084 vacation rentals
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum: 7,084 vacation rentals
- Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park: 7,084 vacation rentals
- Boston Massacre Site: 7,084 vacation rentals
- The Paul Revere House: 7,084 vacation rentals
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: 4,844 vacation rentals
- New England Aquarium: 4,844 vacation rentals