Where to stay in Wells
Vacation rentals in Wells
Where is Wells
Quick Guide to Wells
- Wells Harbor: This is a bustling area where boats and fishers come and go. Kayak the Webhannet River located in the harbor and catch a concert at Wells Harbor Park.
- Beach: The four local beaches are Wells Beach, Moody Beach, Crescent Beach, and Drakes Island Beach. Enjoy seven miles of sand and shore.
- Downtown Wells: Known for its antiques, the town is full of stores and gift shops. Restaurants serve popular Maine dishes of lobster and clams. Car lovers visit the classic car museum in downtown.
Home-types in Wells
Points of interests in Wells
- Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Wells Reserve at Laudholm: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Wells Farmers Market: 788 vacation rentals