Where to stay in Corolla
Vacation rentals in Corolla
Where is Corolla
Quick Guide to Corolla
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse: This landmark is a tall red lighthouse with 214 steps leading to the top. Climb the steps for magnificent views of Corolla and the ocean.
- Whalehead: Built in 1925, Whalehead rests on 39 acres of land in historic Corolla. Take a tour, have a picnic or take a bike ride.
- Wild Horses: Wild Colonial Spanish mustangs live on the far northern shores of Corolla, where they are protected by volunteer organizations. Tours are offered to see them, or you can drive out yourself with a four-wheel-drive vehicle.
Home-types in Corolla
Points of interests in Corolla
- Corolla Beach: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Historic Corolla Park: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Whalehead Club: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Corolla Wild Horse Tours: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Currituck Banks Reserve: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Corolla, NC Outer Banks Visitor's Center: 3,302 vacation rentals
- Corolla Watersports: 2,323 vacation rentals
- Audubon Pine Island Sanctuary and Center: 2,323 vacation rentals
- Corolla Chapel: 2,323 vacation rentals
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund: 2,323 vacation rentals