Where to stay in The Hamptons
Vacation rentals in The Hamptons
There are 5,155 vacation rentals near The Hamptons for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable The Hamptons vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $200/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in The Hamptons, there are 516 between $1,500 and $18,121/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 107 there are short term home and apartment rentals in The Hamptons to fit your New York vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in The Hamptons are houses, private rooms and apartments. The Hamptons has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available The Hamptons vacation homes for your trip.
Where is The Hamptons
When affluent residents of the Big Apple
long to escape city life, many heads to The Hamptons. Resting on the South Fork of New York's Long Island, this collection of seaside communities features expansive beaches, pastoral farmland, and picturesque villages.
Quick Guide to The Hamptons
Are you interested in seeing how the 'other half' lives? Here's what you can find in and near The Hamptons.
- East Hampton: Come here if you are looking to spend the day shopping, dining and admiring pretty seaside homes.
- Southampton: Make this your first stop if you want to find a string of aristocratic mansions that will surely make your jaw drop.
- Sag Harbor: Find centuries-old buildings and pebble-laden beaches, and then learn about local history at the Whaling Museum.
- Montauk: If you're looking for a relaxed seaside village, head up the Montauk Highway to the east end of the Long Island peninsula. Here, you can fish, surf, enjoy fresh seafood and make a trip to the local lighthouse and museum.
Home-types in The Hamptons
The Hamptons has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in The Hamptons:
- House: 4,049 vacation rentals
Points of interests in The Hamptons
The Hamptons has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in The Hamptons:
Popular rental amenities
Price trends in The Hamptons
Top destinations in New York
Top destinations in the U.S.