Where to stay in Merida
There are 820 vacation rentals available all over Merida, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget for your next adventure. If you’re in search of an affordable holiday home anywhere in Merida, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $24 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Parque Zoológico Animaya, a house close to Parque de Santa Ana, or you’re looking for a place that also gives you close access to Merida — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel sites like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Finding your dream vacation home at a reasonable price has never been this easy. Travel to Merida with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Merida in Mexico?
The capital city of the autonomous community of Extremadura, western central Spain, Merida is situated in the north of the province of Badajoz.
What Is Merida, Mexico Known For?
A far cry from the touristy beaches of raucous Cancun, Merida is a quiet colonial paradise. The serenity of the town and the beauty of its streets establish it as a place of elegance, sophistication, and a paradoxical contrast against its Mayan ruins and colonial architecture. Mexican with a strong Mayan influence, Merida is both cosmopolitan and quaint. Twice named the American Capital of Culture, the Yucatan capital is abundant with riches, from its gastronomic delights to rich heritage. Removed from the glitzy and glam sunshine boulevards of Cancun, Mérida offers locals and tourists a piece of authentic Mexico, while also keeping a unique flavor and style that is unmistakably Yucatecan.
Home-types in Merida
Merida has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Merida:
- House: 348 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 275 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 21 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 11 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Merida
Merida has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Merida:
- Parque Zoológico Animaya: 6,623 vacation rentals
- Parque de Santa Ana: 6,623 vacation rentals
- Catedral de Mérida: 6,623 vacation rentals
- Mérida en Domingo: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Santiago Park: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Museum of the City of Merida: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Santa Lucía Park: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Quinta Montes Molina: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Museo Fernando García Ponce: 3,221 vacation rentals
- Palacio Canton: 3,221 vacation rentals
Price trends in Merida
Top destinations in State of Yucatan
Top destinations in Mexico