Where to stay in Trinidad and Tobago
There are 456 rental properties available all over Trinidad and Tobago, so we’re confident you’ll find a vacation home that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in the area start at a nightly rate of $14, with 20% of properties priced under $50 per night. Whether you want to head to Tobago’s Pigeon Point, hike the mountaintops of Fort King George, or see the Maracas Waterfall — we can help find a vacation rental close to all the must-see attractions on your list. Our website offers a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic beach getaway, or planning a family vacation for 14, we can match you with a house, hotel, or villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Trinidad and Tobago!
Where Is Trinidad and Tobago?
The third-largest municipality and bustling capital city of the twin-island state of Trinidad and Tobago, Port of Spain is located at the Gulf of Paria, on the northwest coast of the island of Trinidad. The city sits on a peninsula that separates the island from the northeastern coast of Venezuela.
What Is Trinidad and Tobago Known For?
If you’re in search of food, fun, and festivals, Port of Spain — the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago — is the place to go. Offering the enigmatic sights of heaven-piercing skyscrapers, neon lights, and mazes of crowded streets, Port of Spain incorporates the urbane nature of metropolises with a magnetic cultural blend like none other. With the diverse array of multinational influences from all four corners of the world mixing into one sumptuous cocktail, visitors can observe how the internationally diverse past of the city is reflected within its cuisine, architecture, and festivals.
Home-types in Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Trinidad and Tobago:
- Condo: 144 vacation rentals
- House: 118 vacation rentals
- Villa: 105 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 42 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 14 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Trinidad and Tobago:
- Nylon Pool: 1,799 vacation rentals
- San Fernando Hill: 1,799 vacation rentals
- National Museum & Art Gallery: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Nariva Swamp: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Royal Botanic Gardens: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Caroni Bird Sanctuary: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Lopinot Historical Complex: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Argyle Falls: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Queen's Park Savannah: 1,799 vacation rentals
- Keshorn Walcott Galera Point Lighthouse: 1,799 vacation rentals
Price trends in Trinidad and Tobago
Top destinations in Caribbean