Where to stay in Geneva
There are 1,011 holiday rentals available all over Geneva, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable Switzerland vacation rentals in Geneva start at a nightly rate of $33, with 20% of properties priced under $70 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private cottage near St Pierre Cathedral, a short term rental close to The Geneva Water Fountain, or a place that also gives you close access to Geneva — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website features a wide selection of vacation rentals from top travel companies such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going a couples getaway to Geneva, or planning a family vacation for 7, we can match you with a rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your Switzerland vacation to Geneva!
Where Is Geneva, Switzerland Located?
Sitting by the southwestern end of Lake Geneva where the Rhone flows out, Geneva lies in the eastern part of Switzerland.
What Is Geneva, Switzerland Known For?
Lakeside sophistication and the upper echelons of bureaucratic activity, Geneva is a city that truly evokes two different sides of the same coin. As the second largest city in Switzerland, Geneva is a sleek cosmopolitan where the streets are paved with gold as glittering as a Rolex. The city is home to the headquarters of the World Trade Organization, the World Health Organization, the International Committee of the Red Cross, and the second-largest branches of the United Nations and World Bank, as well as several other international and non-governmental organizations. With stylish boutiques, elegant jewellers studding the streets, the finest Swiss chocolatiers, and luxury hotels accompanying them, Geneva is like a fascinating rough-cut diamond, flawlessly shining out amongst its Swiss sisters.
Home-types in Geneva
Geneva has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Geneva:
- Condo: 652 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 243 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 91 vacation rentals
- House: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Geneva
Geneva has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Geneva:
- St Pierre Cathedral: 99,961 vacation rentals
- The Geneva Water Fountain: 99,961 vacation rentals
- Conservatoire et Jardin Botaniques: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle: 2,589 vacation rentals
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Parc de La Grange: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Patek Philippe Museum: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Palais des Nations: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Jardin Anglais: 2,589 vacation rentals
- Brunswick Monument: 2,589 vacation rentals
Price trends in Geneva
Top destinations in Switzerland