Where to stay in Green Valley
Vacation rentals in Green Valley
Where is Green Valley
Quick Guide to Green Valley
- Madera Canyon: Just 11 miles east of Green Valley, Madera Canyon is nestled in the Santa Rita Mountains. Pack a picnic lunch and bring your binoculars for some serious bird watching. As many as 15 species of hummingbirds, tanagers and flycatchers can be spotted here.
- Mount Wrightson: For a little adventure, hike trails at Arizona's second-highest peak. Explore the wilderness and observe wildlife living in natural habitats.
- Tubac: An artists' colony is located in Tubac about 20 minutes away. History, fine art, galleries and, shops make for a great day trip.
Home-types in Green Valley
Points of interests in Green Valley
- Comfort Inn Green Valley I-19: 217 vacation rentals
- Vagabond Inn - Executive Green Valley Sahuarita: 217 vacation rentals
- Green Valley Baptist Church: 217 vacation rentals
- Jim Click Ford: 217 vacation rentals
- Santa Cruz Valley Regional Hospital: 217 vacation rentals
- Hana Green Valley: 217 vacation rentals
- Green Valley Village Free Concert Series: 215 vacation rentals
- Judi Monday: 193 vacation rentals
- Green Valley Recreation: 193 vacation rentals
- Best Western Green Valley Inn: 193 vacation rentals