Where to stay in Capitola
Vacation rentals in Capitola
Where is Capitola
Quick Guide to Capitola
- Capitola Beach: Open from sunrise to sunset, the glorious beach is the perfect spot for a casual stroll or for listening to live music on the Esplanade Stage. For more action, grab a board and catch waves on the east end of the beach.
- Capitola Wharf: The wharf is the perfect place to cast a fishing line before kicking back to watch the whales playing in Monterey Bay.
- Capitola Historical Museum: Capitola's museum preserves and displays the region's rich heritage and makes for a fun family day out.
Home-types in Capitola
Points of interests in Capitola
- Jade Street Park: 1,561 vacation rentals
- Rispin Mansion: 1,515 vacation rentals
- New Brighton State Beach Park: 1,515 vacation rentals
- Noble Gulch Park: 1,508 vacation rentals
- Perry Park: 1,508 vacation rentals
- Esplanade Park: 1,508 vacation rentals
- Capitola Beach: 1,508 vacation rentals
- Armida Winery Tasting Room: 1,508 vacation rentals
- The Santa Cruz Children’s Museum of Discovery: 1,508 vacation rentals
- Seacliff State Beach: 704 vacation rentals