Where to stay in Dana Point
Vacation rentals in Dana Point
Where is Dana Point
Quick Guide to Dana Point
- Beaches at Dana Point: Surfing and swimming are popular at Doheny State Beach. Surfers also love the waves at Salt Creek Beach.
- The Harbor: In addition to the thousands of boat slips it provides, Dana Point Harbor also is the center of the city's dining and retail scene with more than 50 options to choose from.
- Nature: Dana Point is home to several Marine Protected Areas, including Dana Point Headlands and Niguel State Marine Conservation Area. It's also home to a three-mile trail system, four conservation parks and a nature center that's ideal for learning more about the city's wild side.
Home-types in Dana Point
Points of interests in Dana Point
- Dana Point Headlands Conservation Area: 3,625 vacation rentals
- Ocean Institute: 3,625 vacation rentals
- Doheny State Beach: 3,012 vacation rentals
- Lantern Bay Park: 1,414 vacation rentals
- Capistrano Beach Park: 1,414 vacation rentals
- Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching: 1,414 vacation rentals
- Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center: 1,414 vacation rentals
- Dana Point Hilltop Park: 961 vacation rentals
- Salt Creek Beach: 688 vacation rentals
- Capt Dave's Dana Point Whale Watching: 560 vacation rentals