Where to stay in San Francisco
Vacation rentals in San Francisco
Where is San Francisco
Quick Guide to San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge: The orange-colored Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic landmark. It opened in 1937 and stretches nearly two miles across the bay. Pedestrians, bicyclists and cars cross the bridge for picturesque views every day.
- Fisherman's Wharf: This is a popular spot for visitors with restaurants, hotels, and bars. It's bustling with activity where sea lions lounge, streetcars connect and fishing boats coast in the harbor.
- Golden Gate Park: One of the largest city parks in the world, Golden Gate Park covers 1,017 acres along the western edge of San Francisco. It houses gardens, picnic areas, museums, ponds, and sports facilities.
Home-types in San Francisco
Points of interests in San Francisco
- Fort Point National Historic Site: 175,308 vacation rentals
- Alcatraz Island: 175,308 vacation rentals
- Golden Gate Bridge: 175,308 vacation rentals
- USS Pampanito: 6,537 vacation rentals
- San Francisco – Oakland Bay Bridge: 6,537 vacation rentals
- The Painted Ladies: 6,537 vacation rentals
- USS San Francisco Memorial: 6,537 vacation rentals
- Lands End Lookout: 6,537 vacation rentals
- Crissy Field: 6,537 vacation rentals
- Japanese Tea Garden: 6,537 vacation rentals