Where to stay in Indian Rocks Beach
Vacation rentals in Indian Rocks Beach
Where is Indian Rocks Beach
Quick Guide to Indian Rocks Beach
- Sand Key: Sand Key includes a beach and a park. Kids can play on the playground and enjoy a family picnic. You can also stroll the boardwalk or bring your dog to the dog park.
- Florida Botanical Gardens: These lush gardens encompass several individual gardens to tour like a patio garden, tropical fruit, and a butterfly garden. You can also explore the hiking trails, observe wildlife and aquatic habitat, and let the kids walk through the children's trail.
- George C. McGough Nature Park: This family-friendly park houses small animals being rehabilitated. Walk along the boardwalk, feed box turtles and explore interactive educational exhibits.
Home-types in Indian Rocks Beach
- House: 352 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Indian Rocks Beach
- Splash Harbour Water Park: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Indian Rocks Beach: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Chief Chic-A-Si Park: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Indian Rocks Historical Museum: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Kolb Park: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Seaside Seabird Sanctuary: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve: 7,612 vacation rentals
- Arbors Seaside Cottages: 708 vacation rentals
- 810 Gulfside: 687 vacation rentals
- Coconut Kayak Tours: 669 vacation rentals