Where to stay in Key Largo
Vacation rentals in Key Largo
Where is Key Largo
Quick Guide to Key Largo
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park: Spread across 178 nautical miles, this park features beautiful beaches, mangrove swamps, and coral reefs. Picnic tables, grills, and campsites promise an enjoyable stop for swimmers, paddlers, boaters, divers and nature lovers.
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary: With more than 6,000 marine life species and a shipwreck to explore, this is the place to go for an outstanding diving experience. Other activities within these protected waters include fishing, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Everglades National Park: Just 45 minutes northwest of Key Largo, Everglades National Park offers an adventure in Florida like no other. With a tram tour, get up close and personal with gators, crocodiles, leatherback turtles, wading birds and more animal species.
Home-types in Key Largo
Points of interests in Key Largo
- tripnautic: 932 vacation rentals
- SS Benwood: 898 vacation rentals
- Reef Environmental Education Foundation: 898 vacation rentals
- The Overseas Highway: 898 vacation rentals
- Rowell's Waterfront Park: 898 vacation rentals
- Scuba-Fun: 898 vacation rentals
- The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai Resort: 898 vacation rentals
- Coral Restoration Foundation Education Center: 898 vacation rentals
- Friendship Park: 898 vacation rentals
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge: 898 vacation rentals