Where to stay in Helen
Vacation rentals in Helen
Where is Helen
Quick Guide to Helen
- Downtown Helen: Helen's alpine village in the downtown area is well worth exploring, with shops and restaurants, plus lovely views of the river and surrounding mountains. This is a good location for strolling and having a more urban vacation experience.
- Unicoi State Park: Staying to the north of Helen means getting close to Unicoi. The park offers a variety of recreation options, including leaf-viewing hikes during the autumn.
- Chattahoochee River: Tubing is a popular activity in Helen, and you can "shoot the Hooch" right in town if you want to. Other activities, like rafting and kayaking, are also available.
Home-types in Helen
Points of interests in Helen
- Nacoochee Adventures: 933 vacation rentals
- Habersham Winery: 933 vacation rentals
- Stovall Mill Covered Bridge: 860 vacation rentals
- Dukes Creek Gold and Ruby Mines: 860 vacation rentals
- Raven Cliff Falls Trail: 860 vacation rentals
- Smithgall Woods State Park: 860 vacation rentals
- Nacoochee Indian Mound: 860 vacation rentals
- Helen Arts & Heritage Center: 860 vacation rentals
- Unicoi Hill Park: 860 vacation rentals
- Cool River Tubing: 860 vacation rentals