Where to stay in McCall
Vacation rentals in McCall
Where is McCall
Quick Guide to McCall
- Downtown: Don't miss a chance to explore downtown McCall on foot. You'll find many shops, restaurants, galleries, and even a brewery. Downtown McCall also comes alive during the winter with a Winter Carnival.
- Payette Lake: Just outside of McCall sits Payette Lake, one of the biggest draws of the area. This glacial lake is perfect for swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Ponderosa State Park: McCall is proud of this state park situated on the edge of town. You can hike and bike with or without a guide, kayak the Payette River or Nordic ski in the winter.
Home-types in McCall
Points of interests in McCall
- Brundage Mountain Idaho Ski Resort: 17,775 vacation rentals
- Ponderosa State Park: 17,775 vacation rentals
- Art Roberts Park: 1,267 vacation rentals
- Charlie's Garden: 754 vacation rentals
- Brown Park: 705 vacation rentals
- Rotary Park: 705 vacation rentals
- Central Idaho Historical Museum: 705 vacation rentals
- The McCall Activity Barn: 705 vacation rentals
- Legacy Park: 705 vacation rentals
- Tom McCall Preserve: 137 vacation rentals