Where to stay in Traverse City
Vacation rentals in Traverse City
Where is Traverse City
Quick Guide to Traverse City
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore: This magnificent park is full of natural beauty and wilderness to explore. Trek the trails on foot or bike. Hike up Dune Climbs or take a scenic drive. Be sure to catch the views at Pyramid Point overlook.
- Glen Lake: Little and Big Glen Lake are popular areas for lake lodging with beautiful views of Sleeping Bear Dunes. In warm weather, visitors fish from Narrows Bridge or go boating. In winter, you can ice fish or hike across a frozen Little Glen.
- Downtown: Head downtown to shop in local boutiques and galleries. Grab a bite to eat and relax with a glass of wine.
Home-types in Traverse City
Points of interests in Traverse City
- Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic Church: 401 vacation rentals
- Two Brothers Sailing Adventures: 401 vacation rentals
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Park: 401 vacation rentals
- Boardman Valley Nature Preserve: 401 vacation rentals
- Historic Barns Park: 401 vacation rentals
- Hull Park: 137 vacation rentals
- Grand Traverse County Parks: 137 vacation rentals
- F and M Park: 137 vacation rentals
- Hickory Hills Ski Area: 137 vacation rentals
- Brew Bus: 137 vacation rentals