Vacation rentals in Portland
There are 5,576 vacation rentals near Portland for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Portland vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $46/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Portland, there are 558 between $227 and $2,125/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 72 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Portland to fit your Oregon vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Portland are houses, apartments and private rooms. Portland has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Portland vacation homes for your trip.
Where is Portland
Situated on the shores of the Willamette and Columbia Rivers, Portland, Oregon, is known for its laid-back vibe, beautiful parks, and vibrant art, music and food scenes. For an enjoyable getaway, newcomers to the largest city in Oregon should start with three key areas.
Quick Guide to Portland
Plan your travel itinerary around these Portland neighborhoods:
- Downtown Portland: In downtown Portland, you can find a mix of shops, green space and good eats (from food carts to fine dining). Must-stops include Portland State University, the Portland Art Museum and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
- The Pearl District: Just north of downtown, the Pearl District blends old and new with cobblestone streets, industrial lofts and a variety of chic shops and eateries. On the first Thursday evening of the month, galleries open their doors for a popular community art walk.
- Nob Hill of Portland: With a stroll through Nob Hill, you'll discover restored Victorian homes and plenty of shops and restaurants. Just to the west, beautiful Forest Park features 70 miles of trails for hiking, running and horseback riding.
Home-types in Portland
Portland has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Portland:
- Beach: 5,576 vacation rentals - House: 2,468 vacation rentals - Condo: 1,520 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Portland
Portland has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Portland:
- OMSI: 78 vacation rentals
Popular rental amenities
Price trends in Portland
Top destinations in Oregon
Top destinations in the U.S.