VacationRenter offers 12,305 holiday lettings in London, and we’re confident that you’ll find a place that meets your budget. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. If you’re in search of an affordable home to let in London, you’ll be happy to find that 20% of properties cost less than $82 a night. Staying in London will give you close access to Churchill War Rooms and Victoria and Albert Museum, making it easy to explore with your favourite travel mates. Can’t quite find the right holiday home in London? We can also provide search results for nearby cities like London and London. Allow us to help you plan the holiday you’ve been itching to go on.
Where is London, England?
Despite being the capital of the United Kingdom, London is far away from the heart of this small but proud nation. Located in the south east of England, London stands strong at the head of the River Thames, which flows roughly 80 kilometers into the North Sea. The city lies central within its namesake county, Greater London, and is within commuting distance of several other picturesque English cities such as Cambridge and Oxford.
What is London Known For?
If you’re searching for a place that has the electric city buzz, as well as long, winding historical tales, there is no better place to visit than London. Deemed as one of the world’s most important global cities, London — nicknamed "The Big Smoke" — is an international hub for commerce, education, entertainment, economy, the arts and many more. It stands immovable on a global platform, as a city that is known for its expense, international diversity and variety of opportunities- both for business and pleasure. Despite being known for its fast-paced modernity, London is also home to a rich historical culture. In its yesteryears, London was the seat of the great British Empire, the ruins of the Great Fire of London, and to this day, has been home to arguably the most powerful royal family in history. From its rich variety in international food to its legendary West End shows, there is something for everyone to see, experience and feel in London town.
Home-types in London
London has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in London:
- Condo: 8,055 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 2,050 vacation rentals
- House: 1,771 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 172 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 106 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 57 vacation rentals
- Villa: 14 vacation rentals
Points of interests in London
London has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in London:
- Churchill War Rooms: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Victoria and Albert Museum: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Big Ben: 10,512 vacation rentals
- St. Paul's Cathedral: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Hyde Park: 10,512 vacation rentals
- The British Museum: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Buckingham Palace: 10,512 vacation rentals
- The National Gallery: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Coca-Cola London Eye: 10,512 vacation rentals
- Trafalgar Square: 10,512 vacation rentals
Price trends in London
Top destinations in England
Top destinations in United Kingdom