Where to stay in Osaka
There are 4,437 vacation homes available in Osaka in Japan, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Osaka start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of properties priced under $34 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a traditional Japanese house near Shinsaibashi-Suji Shopping Street, a family home close to Osaka Temmangu, or a place that also gives you close access to Osaka — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo trip to Osaka, planning a romantic Japan honeymoon, or going on a family vacation for 9, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Time to make that Osaka vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Osaka in Japan?
Perfectly positioned on the south coast of the western Japanese island of Honshu, the city of Osaka stands as the capital of the Kansai Region.
What Is Osaka, Japan Known For?
The third-largest city in Japan, Osaka is awash in color and adorned in neon. Brash and in-your-face, Osaka is famous for its concrete jungle that emanates developing modernity, hearty street food culture, and vibrant nightlife. Mix with the locals and gulp down a glass of sake or two in an izakaya, chow down on local delicacies, or take in the retina-burning sights of the city. Osaka also gently introduces the quintessential Japanese traits of pretty cherry blossom trees, elegant Shinto shrines and a placid river that bisects the city in two. With its world-famous culinary scene, Osaka guaranteed to offer a good meal and bound to give a good time.
Home-types in Osaka
Osaka has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Osaka:
- Hotel: 1,905 vacation rentals
- House: 620 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 68 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Osaka
Osaka has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Osaka:
- Shinsaibashi-Suji Shopping Street: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Osaka Temmangu: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Hōzenji Temple: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Nakanoshima Rose Garden: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Shitennoji: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Shinsekai: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Sumiyoshi Taisha: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Kuromon Market: 11,457 vacation rentals
- Tempozan Giant Ferris Wheel: 11,457 vacation rentals
Price trends in Osaka
Top destinations in Japan