Where to stay in Hanoi
There are 3,098 holiday homes available all over Hanoi in Vietnam, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Hanoi start at a nightly rate of $2, with 20% of properties priced under $13 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for luxury condos near Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology, a spacious apartment close to Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Dalat — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website lists a wide selection of rental accommodations from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Hanoi, or planning a family vacation for 6 — we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Hanoi has never been this easy.
Where Is Hanoi, Vietnam Located?
The capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi is located in the northern region of the country, on the western bank of the Red River. Situated approximately 90 kilometers inland from the coast within the Red River Delta, Hanoi sits approximately 89 kilometers from Hai Phong, and 124 kilometers from Ha Long.
What Is Hanoi, Vietnam Known For?
As the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi retains its traditional heritage within a country that is hurtling towards a future of rapid progression and prosperity. Aplomb with gorgeous colonial architecture, an engaging clutch of museums, and a delightfully delicious culinary scene, Hanoi is a top destination on many Asian travel bucket lists. Known as the cultural and historical capital of the country, Hanoi is not just the seat of a government that advocates for positive cultural and social upheaval, but also a congregation of hidden remnants of the past that lie concealed between every boulevard and alleyway. Perhaps the largest and most meticulously preserved piece of history Vietnam has to offer, Hanoi is an absolute must-see for any history buff and aficionado of Vietnamese culture.
Home-types in Hanoi
Hanoi has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Hanoi:
- Condo: 1,147 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 1,131 vacation rentals
- House: 541 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 80 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 62 vacation rentals
- Villa: 57 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 50 vacation rentals
- Resort: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Hanoi
Hanoi has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Hanoi:
- Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology: 76,223 vacation rentals
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum: 76,223 vacation rentals
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 76,223 vacation rentals
- Bach Ma Temple: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Ba Dinh Square: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Dong Xuan Market: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Hanoi Flagtower: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Hanoi Opera House: 6,739 vacation rentals
- Tran Quoc Pagoda: 6,739 vacation rentals
Price trends in Hanoi
Top destinations in Viet Nam