Where to stay in Brussels
VacationRenter offers 1,273 holiday rentals in Brussels, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable short term rentals in Brussels, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $59 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a modern home near Bois de la Cambre, a luxury retreat close to Belgisch Stripcentrum - Museum Brussel, or a place that also gives you close access to Antwerp — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website lists a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a romantic getaway to Brussels, or planning a family vacation for 4, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Brussels, Belgium has never been this easy.
Where Is Brussels Located in Europe?
Located in the north-central part of Belgium, Brussels sits about 110 kilometers from the Belgian coast and about 180 kilometers from the southern tip of the country. As the capital of Belgium, Brussels is part of the conurbation comprised of both the French Community of Belgium and the Flemish Community but is separate from the Flemish Region. Surrounding cities include Ghent, Antwerp, Leuven, and Walloon Brabant.
What Is Brussels, Belgium Famous For?
History and art run in the veins of the magnificent city of Brussels. The capital of Belgium, Brussels brings the majesty of past eras into the 21st century, without making one feel out-of-place or alienated. Historic and hip, Brussels is a city of contrasts, where glass and steel skyscrapers sit alongside antique architectural gems. Where quirky and rundown collide with imperial majesty to create a European cityscape like no other. Gotham City or the Grand Place? You can find it all here. Housing the de facto capital of the EU and headquarters of NATO, Belgium is where continental and international bureaucracy starts and ends. However, it's not all just politics and business here. A flourishing art scene, a collation of culinary gems, and a haven of cultural masterpieces are just begging to be explored in the Capital of Europe.
Home-types in Brussels
Brussels has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Brussels:
- Condo: 661 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 400 vacation rentals
- House: 99 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 71 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 21 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Brussels
Brussels has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Brussels:
- Bois de la Cambre: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Belgisch Stripcentrum - Museum Brussel: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Église catholique Notre-Dame-du-Sablon: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History: 5,071 vacation rentals
- European Parliament - Parlamentarium: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Coudenberg: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Mini-Europe: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert: 5,071 vacation rentals
- Koningsplein: 5,071 vacation rentals
Price trends in Brussels
Top destinations in Belgium
Top destinations in Europe