Where to stay in Quito
VacationRenter offers 804 short term rentals in Quito, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable holiday rentals in Quito, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of local properties cost less than $13 a night. Whether you’re looking for a private homestay near Santo Domingo Church, a short term rental close to Museum of the City, or a place that also gives you close access to Quito — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, planning a romantic getaway to Quito, or going on a family vacation for 9, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Experience the beauty of Quito in Ecuador with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Quito, Ecuador Located?
The capital of Ecuador, Quito is situated in the northern region of the country in the Guayllabamba River Basin, on the eastern slopes of the Pichincha, an active stratovolcano in the Andes mountain range. The city is also bordered by the hills of Panecillo and Inchimbia.
What Is Quito, Ecuador Known For?
Quito, the capital city of Ecuador, positioned high in the Andes is beautifully situated between mountain ranges with an afternoon mist coating the greenery. Modern apartment buildings and modest concrete houses are partly built along the slopes, while busy commercial roads bordered by shops and shocked by traffic become quiet neighborhoods on Sundays. Warm and relaxed, the traditional Sierra culture of Ecuador mixes effortlessly with the refined cuisine and lively nightlife scenes.
Home-types in Quito
Quito has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Quito:
- Condo: 311 vacation rentals
- House: 191 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 176 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 60 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 38 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Quito
Quito has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Quito:
- Santo Domingo Church: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Museum of the City: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Parque El Ejido: 6,606 vacation rentals
- La Carolina. Park: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum House of Praise: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Plaza Foch: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Capilla del Hombre: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Catedral Metropolitana: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Church of the Jesuits: 6,606 vacation rentals
- Loma El Panecillo: 6,606 vacation rentals
Price trends in Quito
Top destinations in Ecuador