Where to stay in Cusco
VacationRenter offers 801 short term rentals in Cusco, and we’re confident you’ll find a holiday home that meets your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable vacation rentals in Cusco, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of local properties cost less than $14 a night. Whether you’re looking for luxury accommodations near Monumento Inca Pachacutec, a spacious apartment close to Plaza Kusipata, or a place that also gives you close access to Miraflores — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Cusco in Peru, or going on a family vacation for 12, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Cusco!
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Cusco
Pet friendly vacation homes in Cusco
Where Is Cusco, Peru?
The city of Cusco lies in southeastern Peru, in close proximity to the Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range. Capital of the eponymous range and province, Cusco extends throughout the Huatanay river valley.
What Is Cusco, Peru Known For?
One of the continent’s continuously uninhabited cities and the gateway to the iconic Machu Picchu, Cusco is also the entrance to one of the most fascinating archaeological stories in history. Thriving with contradiction, Cusco also settles comfortably in 21st century hustle and bustle where the sign to McDonald’s is set in Inca stone — while Inca temples, ornate cathedrals, and narrow cobblestone passages sit next to fine boutiques and elegant eateries.
Home-types in Cusco
Cusco has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Cusco:
- Condo: 300 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 173 vacation rentals
- House: 173 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 56 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 48 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Cusco
Cusco has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Cusco:
- Monumento Inca Pachacutec: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Plaza Kusipata: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Tambomachay: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Plaza San Blas: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Museo Maximo Laura: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Museo de Historia Regional: 6,311 vacation rentals
- San Pedro Market: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Museo de Arte Precolombino: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Templo del San Blas: 6,311 vacation rentals
- Church of the Society of Jesus: 6,311 vacation rentals
Price trends in Cusco