Where to stay in Prescott
Vacation rentals in Prescott
Where is Prescott
Quick Guide to Prescott
- Historic Downtown: Prescott's downtown district is filled with a rich history that begs exploration. With 600 preserved buildings, a walking tour of downtown Prescott promises to be fascinating.
- Prescott National Forest: You owe it to yourself to take at least a day to check out the Prescott National Forest that surrounds the city. This protected land includes a diverse landscape of both the Sonoran Desert and Ponderosa Pines.
- Watson Lake: Head four miles out of Prescott and you'll be at Watson Lake. This rugged area has hiking trails, rocks for climbing, boating, fishing, camping, and more.
Home-types in Prescott
Points of interests in Prescott
- Courthouse Plaza: 529 vacation rentals
- Bucky's Casino: 529 vacation rentals
- Phippen Museum: 529 vacation rentals
- Smoki Museum: 529 vacation rentals
- Granite Mountain Trail #261: 529 vacation rentals
- Sharlot Hall Museum: 529 vacation rentals
- Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary: 529 vacation rentals
- Prescott National Forest: 529 vacation rentals
- Apache Creek Wilderness: 480 vacation rentals
- Water Lantern Festival: 461 vacation rentals